Digital Media Jobs
Digital Media Jobs: Bytedance is hiring for various posts
Profile: Content Writers
Bytedance is hiring for various positions in content operations for Kannada, English, Hindi, and Marathi languages!
How to apply for Associate Content Editor – Hindi
Interested candidates can apply after click Here
Digital Media Jobs: NewsBytes is looking for Journalist & Backend Developers
Profile: Journalist & Backend Developers
NewsBytes is looking to hire backend developers, journalists, and entertainment journalists. In case you are interested, please email your resume at [email protected]
NewsBytes is hiring for these Profiles:
Digital Media Jobs 2020: NewsBytes is looking to hire a journalist
Work from home
Experience: 2 years
Digital Media Jobs 2020: NewsBytes is looking to hire an entertainment journalist.
Experience: Minimum of 3 years
Knowledge of Hollywood and Comics would be considered a big plus.
NewsBytes is looking to hire a Software Developer
How to apply for these Posts
Interested candidates email your resume at [email protected]
Digital Media Jobs 2020: CARS24 is looking for Product Managers & Product Analyst
Profile: Product Managers & Product Analyst
Experience: 1 to 5 yrs
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for building products & features meeting the technology needs of used car sellers and buyers.
Requirements for Product Manager in CARS24
- Relevant 1-5 years of experience working as a Product Manager or Product analyst
- Preference for Graduates from IIT or equivalent premier institutes
Independent and curious, you set your own targets, ask for help when you need it and are always looking to learn something new
- You are a self-starter, you love to understand systems inside out, and make it your mission to deliver quality products
- You are user and data-focused problem solver
- Strong communication skills. You know how to build trust, set goals, and get things done.
How to apply for Product Managers & Product Analyst
Interested candidates can share their resume at [email protected]
Digital Media Jobs 2020: Moneycontrol (News18) is hired to Research Desk
Company: Moneycontrol (News18)
Profile: Research Desk
Experience: 5 to 10 yrs
Moneycontrol (News18) is India’s Most Diversified Media Company in Fastest Growing Media Market. The Company has a strong Heritage and we possess a strong presence in Magazines, Television, and Internet domains.
Moneycontrol (News18) is looking for research analysts with exceptional analytical skills and news judgment to join the Research Desk for Moneycontro Pro.
- Identify research ideas
- Sectors covering Retail, Textile, the Real estate would be preferred
- Regular coverage on large-cap stock ideas
- Attend analyst calls/meets and provide result updates
- Identify bottom-up mid and small-cap ideas from covered sectors
- Write thematic pieces/topical pieces should there be any key development in the sector
- MBA in Finance/CA with 5-10 years of work experience
- Working knowledge of ACE Equity which is used by Research team is a must
- Excellent interpersonal skills; outstanding in teamwork, ability to work successfully with teams across the organization.
- Strong Analytical skills
- Good with the company Balance sheet
- Good with macro trends and applying the same for microanalysis of companies
How to apply for Research Desk
Interested candidates can share their resume at https://www.moneycontrol.com
For All Sarkari Naukri, Sarkari Result, Govt. Jobs & Education News click on Sarkari Naukri Sarkari Result. You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our Youtube Channel for Latest Jobs Video. Click here to find Media Jobs 2020 related posts.